Monday, June 8, 2009

My first blog post

This whole starting a blog thing seems kind of overwhelming, just sitting down to write, I guess it will get easier as I go. I will use this to tell a little bit about me. I live in Central Pennsylvania, I am a newlywed and my husband and I just bought our first house. I work full time in an office job so crafting is a great creative outlet for me. I recently booked my first craft fair as well which I'm super excited about (and it happens to fall during our painting and moving).

Currently my two crafting projects have been working on children's hair accessories and wreaths. The wreaths I've been making have been a little different than you average flower wreath. I've been using felt shapes and crochet flowers to decorate them and well as making rag wreaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment