Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hats...Part 2

This past Saturday was a gloomy, rainy day--the kind of day you just want to lay around and do nothing. I was productive in the morning, I got up and cleaned the house and made french toast for my husband but after that it was some quality time on the couch with my DVR from the past week. It did give me the perfect opportunity to get in a good amount of crochet time (that is one of the things I love about crochet, you can be relaxing on the couch and do it at the same time). I was able to work on my hat pattern to try to get it right. They are starting to come out better and I think I've got my pattern right but I underestimated the size of kids heads. I brought the ones I had made into work to show the friend I had been working on them for and she took them home to try them on her little boy. The one I thought would fit a toddler fit on her 3 month old boy's head, and she said it should be a little longer, I guess I need to make them a little larger.

Here is what my other practice hats look like

No comments:

Post a Comment