Monday, August 17, 2009

Great Crochet Site

I was looking online tonight for some new crochet patters and found some great blogs. I had to share Crochet-Mania. There are several blogs all by a woman named Teresa. She does a great job of not only listing patterns but having YouTube videos for them as well, which is a great help to actually see someone do the stitches rather than just reading it. She has a blog for just several crochet topics, one for flowers, one for instructions......

Here are her links to some of her blogs
A blog for granny squares! These were the first thing I learned to crochet in college and a great stand by for when you need a project. I love making them but hate to sew them all together. My friend Sarah makes them and sews them into scarves so there isn't to much sewing involved in that project.


No comments:

Post a Comment