Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Craft Room is Coming Along

One the things I was so excited about when we moved to our new house was that I would get the extra bedroom to use as a craft room. My husband offered to put his office in part of our large finished basement so that I could have the extra room (he is so sweet!). When we moved in we really didn't have any furniture for it, all we has was a super small desk (it's good for laptop work and that's about it, but it looks really cute) and an old book shelve. Since we are really cutting back on spending after the move I knew I wouldn't be getting a work table or anything for it any time soon, so it was just kind of a storage room.

Well, this weekend the room started to come along. My husband was off on Friday so as a surprise he went to salvage and got me a desk. It's a really large size, both deep and wide, so that I have plenty of room to work on it. I was so excited!!! I also got some dowels and curtain supports to make hanging storage for my ribbons. I have a little more organization and work to do in there and it should all be done (photos will come once its complete).

No comments:

Post a Comment