Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Added some new products, and hats are getting better




I had some down time last night from all the unpacking craziness to work on my Etsy store. I had quite a few items that I had ready to photograph but hadn't hat time, so when I got home from work last night I took advantage of the sun still being out and took a ton of product pictures. I was able to get a lot of them edited and even get a few online. I do have some to retake, they just don't look that good. I would love to improve my photo skills, and get a new camera--I'm not a fan of EasyShare. I'm working on them and hopefully my photos are getting better as I go.

Since we've had most of our things in boxes I've been mainly crocheting instead of my other crafts since it is more portable. That has given me lots of practice on my hat patterns and I'm getting really happy with how they are turning out. I was able to list two on the store last night. I have a special one to send to a friend in Pittsburgh for her daughter too.



These are some of the new clips I've made recently


These are crochet yo-yos accented in the center with a button.







This is a loopy bow made from blue argyle ribbon



This clip is a crochet flower accented in the center with a bead

These are a few of the new hat styles I've done. The one with the pink bow clip is one I'm sending to a friend for her little girl, I hope she likes it.


1 comment: