Friday, July 24, 2009

The big move.....and then back to normal

My husband and I are finally moving into our new house this weekend!


We closed on June 30th but have taken most of the month to get some work done on the house before we moved into it. We started out just thinking we would do some painted on the inside and fix up the yard for now but we ended up also getting new carpet and re-doing the kitchen. I'm so glad we decided to do this now rather then wait a few months after we moved in. I think its much easier this way, not having to pack up our stuff again for the work crews.


Since we have been doing so much work on the house I haven't been able to give my crafts and store much attention. My husband and I are both so excited to get moved into the new house this weekend so that we can get things back to normal and back to our routines. During this moving/remodeling process we really found that we like our routine.


Even though we've been so busy I have had a little time to crochet. I've finally got the hat pattern down and have made a few this month. I just completed one last night for a friend's little boy. I'm hoping once we get the new house unpacked to get some photos done and get them online.

This is the hat I completed for her little one. Now he just had to try it on to see if it fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment